How To Fix Appcrash “Some Programs” Has Stopped Working ?

Discussion in 'Windows Know Base' started by securityhope, Apr 1, 2017.

1. securityhope

securityhope Administrator Staff Member

APPCRASH – Explained With All Possible Solution

The main question what most of you people thinking right now is, What is this Appcrash and why it’s happening on your computer?, and I know this really is a creepy problem and when this error get stuck in someone’s PC, it actually makes hard to start a program in a normal way.
    But, with the help of this tutorial article, I’m definitely going to help you to out to make you everything clear about this appcrash error, like what it is or why it’s constantly occurring on your computer like something, and besides that, I also listed every possible or working solution in this article to make your computer to quickly get rid of this problem.

I know it’s really a long topic but I did my best to describe everything in short and make all things much clearer for you. Now you’ll just need to stick with this article and read and follow everything properly.

[​IMG]

So, let’s start with “What Is This Appcrash By The Way?”;

Appcrash is a popup error message shown by the Microsoft Windows mainly when a program won’t be able to execute the process to run itself and remains to create these types of application crash error messages on the screen.

Normally this error tells you everything about which program is crashing and also shows you some of other details like error name, corrupted files names and etc. Here’s the picture of an error message with details listed below.

[​IMG]

More: http://www.deskdecode.com/how-to-fix-appcrash-some-programs-has-stopped-working/

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017