How To Fix BSOD – Blue Screen Of Death ?

Discussion in 'Windows Know Base' started by securityhope, Apr 1, 2017.

1. securityhope

securityhope Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]
    Must Try, Key Solutions to Fix BSOD

Blue Screen of Death also known as BSOD, Blue Screen and Stop Error code and etc. Microsoft mainly made this blue screen in its Windows Operating System to define a particular type of problem by showing a particular error code on the computer’s screen to make fixing a computer easy and a lot more relevantly.

Actually, there are so many different reasons why you are getting this BSOD Error on your computer system or laptop and most of are like, Corrupted Windows, Corrupted Installed Drivers of Your Windows or Hardware, and sometimes it’s also possible that some of your PC’s hardware got broken-down too.

But 80% of BSOD Error comes from a Corrupted Windows Files or its corrupted system registry database. And now really doing don’t have to worry about it because with the help of this tutorial I’m definitely going to help you out to fix your blue screen problem.
    If I suggested this tutorial by some of my another tutorial, then it’s really better to go with these solutions and I hope this time you positively fixed your computer or laptop.
    #So, Let See The List Of All Advance Solutions To Fix This Issue

Note 1: After following every single step, I just want you to restart your computer and try to use it normally for testing purposes. I’m only suggesting this because a single or maybe two steps can repair your computer completely and you don’t have to follow rest of all.

Note 2: In case your computers or laptops windows won’t able to get start in a proper way like you are seeing some kind of blue screen in the middle of your Windows startup, then maybe this article won’t help you because I only mentioned solutions for running operating system. it’s a great utility tool to fix any type of Windows startup related problem.

Or otherwise, just continue to read;

Step 1 – Virus Clean Your Windows

Most of the times viruses become the main to corrupt our windows files mostly when we ignore to install a good antivirus on your computer and just because of that, our computer just starts to show these types of errors in the middle of our important work.

That’s the main reason why I highly suggest everybody to install a good antivirus on their computers or laptops and if your computer do have an antivirus installed in it then at this time you should need to do a full systems virus scan on your computer or maybe a boot time scan might really help you a lot, if the virus is the main reason for your blue screen error.

In case you don’t have any antivirus installed in your computer then now should need to buy one for yourself. I’m using Avast Internet Security for myself and also suggest to everybody who needs an antivirus for their computer as according to my experience. If you didn’t want to spend your money for some extra features then the Avast’s Standard version will be definitely going to works perfectly for you, or maybe you can use Avast free for 30 day trial period and you can uninstall it if it won’t works for you.

>>Avast Antivirus Download Link

[​IMG]

Step 2 – Update Windows and Hardware Drivers

Drivers can be the second most command problem to make your windows to generate BSOD and to fix all your system’s driver related problem, you’ll have to update all your windows and hardware drivers in order to fix your PC.

There are two types of drivers installed in your computer and you’ll need to update both:
    • Windows Drivers Windows Update is a great way to fix your windows related problem because this windows inbuilt tool will scan all your computer’s program and update all the corrupted drivers by itself and mainly it update them with the latest ones. So, it’s better to use this feature, even it takes your time or internet usage.
    • Computer Hardware’s Drivers To update your computer’s hardware drivers like sound, chipset etc. you’ll need to download all of them from the internet to install it manually. First , you’ll need to search your computer’s model no. on the manufacturer’s website support page and then download the latest updated drivers of your motherboard.
    If you did not want to waste your time for searching drivers on the strange website, then I have a great tutorial to show you, how to find and download your computer’s hardware driver by using a free software which I linked after this paragraph and in that article, I only suggest you to use the “3rd Party Software” method because it will be a lot easier for you to download the drivers.

Step 3 – Fixing Corrupted Windows Registry Database

Sometimes just a virus scan or drivers update isn’t that enough to repair your computer because the virus or some malware software has done its work and makes your windows files already infected.

Mainly when some Malware Software or Virus starts infect your computer, the main target from where they starts to corrupt your Windows is the Registry Database, because the registry database is the main controller of your windows operating system and in case, your registry got infected then it’s 99% possible that you are getting some kind of Blue Screen of Death error on your computer or laptop.

To fix the registry issue you’ll need to buy some best in class registry cleaner to repair and clean the bad values from the registry database. All working Registry Cleaner are only available in paid version but before spending your money, first, I want to fix the registry by using your windows command prompt because most of the times this problem get fixed by putting a single command in the CMD and then you don’t even have to buy anything.

Use SFC /SCANNOW To Repair Windows – Sfc Scan is a great command run by CMD which can help you to repair your Windows by just typing a single command in the Windows Command Prompt. Now you’ll just have to type the command on CMD and sit back until the scan completes and it will repair most of your Windows files including registry database.
    1. Open CMD, as an administrator.
    2. Then type the command “Sfc /Scannow” and hit enter. Make sure you don’t close this CMD window until the verification gets 100% completed.
    [​IMG]
    1. Restart your computer and test it, if the blue screen has gone, that’s good, if don’t, then I think now you should need to buy a Registry Cleaner for your OS.
    If you don’t have any registry tuner or cleaner in your computer, then install a best in class cleaner in your PC to get the perfect performance and an error free system’s lifespan.
    Here are the two Top Rated Software’s what I recommend to all my websites guest users as listed below.
    • 1st Best – Zookware Cleaner
    • 2nd Best – CCleaner Professional
    After downloading the registry Cleaner, just click on scan button which will automatically start the full system scan and after that, it will show you every little problem what it found in your computer.

After that, just click on Fix Problem Button to repair everything which it shows in front of you.

[​IMG]
    Step 4 – Restoring or Reinstalling Windows

When nothing seems to work, then it quite possible that your Windows files got corrupted in really a very bad condition and you still seeing BSOD error after trying all the solution given above in this post.
    In this case, there are still two possible things what you can try to fix this BSOD’s problem, the first one is to restore your windows to the earlier time and the second is to install a new Windows Operating System in your Computer’s Hard Drive.
    So Let’s See What Will Work For You:
    • Restore Your Computer Restoring Windows can help you to restore your windows files back to normal only if you’ve created a restore point before in the past. If you think you didn’t create any, then it’s better to check it now or otherwise you’ll have to install a new window on your computer. Click to See >>How to Restore Windows ?
    • Windows Install Installing window is the last option to fix this problem and you can check out this Link to see >>How to Install Windows?
    #At Last,

If your problem still exists even after trying all of the solution given above in this article then I prefer you to do a deep research about your BSOD Error.

BSOD comes up on your screen with a defined error code like “STOP:0x0000007b” error code as you also can see on given example picture after this paragraph, and every code define its own problems like 7b defines a hard disk problem or Stop:0x000000d1 define as a driver’s related problem. So, first you’ll need to identify your problem and after that search it on the internet, as you see on given picture:

[​IMG]

http://www.deskdecode.com/how-to-fix-bsod-blue-screen-of-death/

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017