How To Fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL – 0x0000000A ?

Discussion in 'Windows Know Base' started by securityhope, Apr 1, 2017.

1. securityhope

securityhope Administrator Staff Member

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL – Fixing Solutions

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, Stop: 0x0000000A, Stop 0A, 0x0000000A or whatever you call, they are same and it’s a Blue Screen Of Death (BSOD) problem of your Windows PC and mainly when this error message occurs, it’s possible that some of your windows kernel-mode process or a driver attempted to ingress in a memory address and it won’t able to complete their access.

In a normal language, if you’ve getting this BSOD on your computer’s screen then it’s fully indicates that there is something bad happening in your PC’s Operating System like Drivers corruption, or Windows files database corruption, or maybe some of your hardware got faulty too.

[​IMG]

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL can occurs in any versions of your windows whatever you’re using Windows 7 or maybe Windows 10 in your Personal Computer. The bad thing which is hate about this error is, your computer’s having a problem with some of your operating system’s file which actually isn’t able to get identified and just because of that your BSOD’s message screen also aren’t able to show you some of the error status like which one your OS file is creating this problem and what you’ll need to repair.

That’s the main reason why you’ll need to do some extra troubleshooting steps to find the root cause of this problem and make this error fixed.

Here’s The List Of Those Reasons Why You Are Getting This Error On Your Computer’s Screen And Those Are-
    • Hardware Compatibility
    • Overclocking
    • Registry Database Corruption
    • Driver Corruption
    • Operating System Corruption
    So, this is everything which I know about this BSOD error and in case, if you’re having this problem in your computer too and wanted to fix it on your own, then now you’ll just need to stick with this tutorial and I’ll definitely going to help you out by showing you the full troubleshooting guide so you can easily remove this error from your computer’s Windows by just following the simple step by step solutions which I’m all mentioned below in this article.

So, Let’s Look Over To The Solutions;

I know you’ll guarantee make it fixed, but the one thing which I wanted to let you know first is, you won’t able to fix your problem until you’ve tried everything listed below. So, make sure you do things step by step and if some particular solution won’t works for you, then you can just skip that step and move on to the another one.

If you’ll find some suggestion link in between the solutions, then just go for it, because I can’t write everything in a single article and even If I do, you’ll get confused. So, feel free to follow other links.

NOTE: In case, If you’re getting this BSOD Error while on your Windows startup then the first thing you’ll need to do is to start your computer in safe mode to do some repairing stuff in it, because most of the solutions listed in this article only works for the running operating system.
    If your computer also won’t be able to starts in the safe mode too, in that case you can use Startup Repair Utility Tool which can quick fix that kind of issues.
    If nothing works, just continue;
    Solution #1- Hardware Compatibility

Hardware compatibility is a checkup of your computer’s hardware which is, it’s your computer is compatible with a particular type of software or maybe some another hardware device which typically includes many different types of computer’s peripheral devices.

I’m only suggesting you this because sometimes people bought something new (hardware) for their computer and then just connects it to the system without knowing that hardware is compatible with their computer system or not.

So, If you’ve recently connected some new hardware to your PC then, I think now you should need to remove it, just for the testing purpose because most of the times that really makes the problem gone.

If you’ve recently installed some new software in your windows operating system, then now you should just need to uninstall it. Or in case, if you wanted to keep that new software, then you’ll need to make sure that software is fully compatible with your current installed Operating System.

Mroe: http://www.deskdecode.com/how-to-fix-stop-0x0000000a-irql_-not_-less_-than_-equal/

Last edited: Apr 1, 2017